“For us, Faith Electric isn’t solely about financial transactions.”- Faith Electric Group
Don’t spend hours at a public charging station. Let your electric vehicle charge at home while you’re comfortable on the couch. Our licensed and insured technicians expertly install EV chargers in Murrieta and Temecula. A quality at-home charging station prevents you from wasting hours at a public station that you could spend relaxing at home. Charging at home can provide security and savings for a better experience with your electric vehicle.
There are three levels of EV charging for more power and faster replenishing of your vehicle. Your charging level depends on your vehicle and home electrical system.
The different levels include:
- Level 1: This uses the standard wall outlet that is 120-volts. It is the slowest charger, with 3-5 miles per hour. This is a good choice for hybrid vehicles with smaller batteries. This level is too slow for daily usage that requires farther distances.
- Level 2: This is the common choice for daily EV charging. This can be installed anywhere for 12-80 miles replenished per hour. These require their own circuit in your electrical panel to draw 208-240 volts for ten times faster charging than a level 1.
- Level 3: This is the fastest charger with 3-20 miles replenished per minute. This requires 400-900 volts of energy and uses DC instead of AC current used by levels 1 and 2. This has a significantly higher upfront cost than the other levels because of the change in current.
A level 2 charger is often used for at-home charging stations. You may be able to install this level without upgrading your electrical panel. If you’re not sure which level will work best for you, call our team of experts to learn more.
Experience & LongevityOur owner Walter Herrera has worked in all aspects of the industry which gives him knowledge that is unmatched and provides peace of mind to our customers.
Family Owned & OperatedWe treat our customers like family and want each of you to have the best value.
Quality Workmanship & ServiceBacked by years of experience, we have the ability to perform quality electrical work. We do the job right and don't take any shortcuts.
Honest Responsive ServicesOur goal is to always leave a great impression on our customers. We take pride in the performance of our technicians.
Home charging allows you to spend time at home instead of waiting hours at a public station.
Advantages of an at-home charging station also include:
- Safety: Charging at home is much safer than at a public station. There’s always a chance your car could get stolen or damaged by the elements. You can charge safely at home and keep yourself and your vehicle out of the weather.
- Convenience: An at-home charging station prevents you from driving around on a low battery looking for a public station. To arrive and wait in line for a charger when you find one. Make charging your electric vehicle a stress-free experience with an at-home charger you don’t have to wait on.
- Cost efficiency: Installing an at-home charger can have a significant upfront cost depending on its level. However, home charging is cheaper because you don’t pay more for the public station to make a profit. You can also charge during cheaper electricity periods, such as overnight or on weekends.
- Better battery health: Public chargers may charge faster than at home, but they do more damage. Rapid charging raises the temperature of your battery for long-lasting wear. At-home chargers can extend your battery life with charging that keeps the battery temperature low.
Our team provides expert EV chargers in Murrieta and Temecula for stress-free installation. Let The Faith Electric Group, Inc. treat you like family with quality and transparent service you can trust.
Relax at home while charging your electric vehicle. Call us today at (951) 447-8395 for a free estimate!