“For us, Faith Electric isn’t solely about financial transactions.”- Faith Electric Group
Comprehensive Inspections to Ensure Your Safety
Electrical inspections usually include two parts. The first evaluation checks the wiring before installing insulation and closing the walls. The second part is after the house is finished, where the inspector makes sure everything works and is up to code so you can move in. This process can be intimidating, but we are here to take the stress out of inspections. Our team is licensed and insured in California and Arizona, so your home meets state requirements. Trust our expert electricians for inspections in Murrieta, Temecula, Menifee, and surrounding areas.
We want to make sure your house is safe for you and your family. Contact us today at (951) 447-8395 for a free quote!
Inspections When Buying a House
When shopping for a home, you want it to be safe and up to code. Let our inspectors confirm that the electrical system meets essential safety standards, so you’re not faced with problems before moving in. A comprehensive electrical inspection looks for exposed wires and outdated equipment. Then we test safety switches and smoke alarms to determine potential electrical hazards.
Benefits of an electrical inspection before buying a home:
- Identify common electrical mistakes: An evaluation can identify previous errors and check for degraded wiring or components in your system. After buying a home, these repairs can be costly and prevent you from moving in right away.
- Assure your safety: Electrical problems can be dangerous, so your new home must be up to code. Inspectors can determine fire hazards that put you and your house at risk. Stay safe with quality inspections to meet your needs.
- Prevent future problems: An evaluation can also find degrading electrical components that need repair or replacement in the future. Trust our team to identify improvements to your electrical system before they become an issue.
- Help you negotiate: After an inspection, if problems with the electrical system are found, you can negotiate a better price to compensate for these repairs. Or your can request that the seller makes the repairs before you move in.
Experience & LongevityOur owner Walter Herrera has worked in all aspects of the industry which gives him knowledge that is unmatched and provides peace of mind to our customers.
Family Owned & OperatedWe treat our customers like family and want each of you to have the best value.
Quality Workmanship & ServiceBacked by years of experience, we have the ability to perform quality electrical work. We do the job right and don't take any shortcuts.
Honest Responsive ServicesOur goal is to always leave a great impression on our customers. We take pride in the performance of our technicians.
You are not required to make any changes to your home before you sell it, but an electrical inspection can increase your asking price and confirm the condition of your house. Don’t lose a potential buyer because of inspections; trust The Faith Electric Group, Inc. for quality inspections that can help sell your home.
Advantages of an inspection before selling your home:
- Increase selling price: Most buyers will want a home inspection to ensure the house is safe. If your home doesn’t already pass inspection, your buyer might ask you to cover repairs, negotiate for a lower price, or walk away. By completing a home inspection and any necessary repairs before putting your home on the market, you can ask top dollar for your space.
- Prevent financing issues: Some financing terms require a home to meet a certain standard. If your house doesn’t already meet these requirements, your buyer may have trouble finding insurance or financing to complete the sale. Inspect your home before you sell it for a quicker and easier process.
- Avoid legal penalties: Knowingly selling a damaged or unsafe home without disclosing it to the buyer is illegal. You could be held liable for resulting damages. An inspection can identify any potential problems in the house and protect you from penalties.
Let our team of inspectors take the stress out of buying or selling a home. Trust The Faith Electric Group, Inc. to pinpoint any potential hazards to keep you safe. Our team of expert electricians can repair problems as they arise, so your home is up to code.
Rely on our team when you need expert electrical inspections in Murrieta and Temecula. Call us today at (951) 447-8395 to learn more.