“For us, Faith Electric isn’t solely about financial transactions.”- Faith Electric Group
The electric current flowing through your home is controlled by your electrical panel. Your lights, appliances, and electronics will operate when you need them if you keep them in good working order. Keep your family safe and comfortable by repairing your damaged or aging electric panel as soon as possible.
Your electrical panel is the core of your system by dispersing power to the different circuits in your home. If it breaks or malfunctions, you need a quick repair to return to your routine. Trust The Faith Electric Group, Inc. for electrical panels in Murrieta, Temecula, Menifee, and surrounding areas. Don’t put yourself at risk with do-it-yourself repairs; our team of licensed professionals will identify the root of the problem and provide repair or replacement options that meet your needs. Check out our customer reviews to learn more about why we are the most trusted electrical panel upgrade, installation, and repair service provider in Murrieta, CA, and throughout all of Riverside County!
Choosing when to upgrade your electrical panel can be difficult, but frequent repairs can become costly.
It’s time to upgrade your electrical panel if:
- It’s 25+ years old: The average lifespan of a panel is 25-40 years, but don’t wait to replace your panel until you have problems. Safety regulations improve constantly, and an older panel might not meet these requirements. Prevent an electrical fire by replacing your panel.
- Lights flicker or dim when using other appliances: This is a sign you’re drawing too much power on one circuit. We can evaluate your system to add more circuits or replace your panel to handle more energy usage.
- The panel is warm: A warm or burning smell from your panel is a sign the wires behind it are damaged or exposed. Call for repair quickly to prevent a fire. Our team will inspect the wiring and replace the panel.
- You need more outlets: Your electrical panel may be able to handle more circuits. If you’re often using extension cords for your appliances, call our team to determine if your panel can take more circuits and install outlets. If your panel can’t accommodate more circuits, it may be time to upgrade.
How Long Does it Take to Install a New Electrical Panel in Murrieta?
The installation of a new electrical panel in Murrieta is typically completed within 1-2 days depending on the size and complexity of the upgrade. The Faith Electric Group, Inc. provides a wide range of services related to updating and replacing existing electrical panels in Murrieta, including wiring installations, system repairs, and upgrades.
Our experienced team uses only the best quality materials and tools to ensure that the job is done right the first time. We understand that safety is a top priority when it comes to electrical systems, and our technicians will work diligently to complete each project as quickly and safely as possible. Contact us today for more information about Murrieta panel upgrade services or to schedule an appointment. We look forward to working with you!
What Are The Benefits Of Upgrading Your Electrical Panel?
Upgrading your electrical panel can make a big difference in how efficiently you use electricity and how safe it is to use in your home. An electrical panel upgrade provides many great benefits, and getting your electrical panel installed is the first step.
- Safety: The most obvious benefit of an electrical panel upgrade is increased safety since an updated electrical system will be able to protect all electrical appliances from the risk of fire or shock.
- Convenience: Another perk is added convenience for those who have smart home appliances: you’ll be able to increase the electrical control from any room.
- Energy Efficiency: An upgraded electrical panel also means better energy efficiency.
- Lower Electrical Bills: You will enjoy lower electric bills by decreasing your electrical consumption due to improved operational efficiency with a modern electrical system that limits unnecessary power flow.
- Meeting Regulations: Finally, homeowners with older circuits will get peace of mind knowing their electrical system is finally up-to-date with modern safety regulations!
Investing in an electrical panel installation can provide significant long-term advantages for any homeowner: don’t miss out on these great benefits! To learn more about the benefits of electrical panel upgrades and installs, contact our electricians in Murrieta today!
Experience & LongevityOur owner Walter Herrera has worked in all aspects of the industry which gives him knowledge that is unmatched and provides peace of mind to our customers.
Family Owned & OperatedWe treat our customers like family and want each of you to have the best value.
Quality Workmanship & ServiceBacked by years of experience, we have the ability to perform quality electrical work. We do the job right and don't take any shortcuts.
Honest Responsive ServicesOur goal is to always leave a great impression on our customers. We take pride in the performance of our technicians.
A subpanel is a smaller version of your main service panel that distributes power to a specific area in your home. Subpanels are often used for garages, sheds, and Accessory dwelling units (ADU).
There are many advantages to subpanels, including:
- Convenience: Circuit breakers will occasionally trip in a workshop or ADU. Resetting them is much easier from the workshop than in the main service panel. A subpanel also allows you to add additional circuits that can’t fit on your main panel.
- Lower construction costs: A subpanel can save time and money during construction by reducing the number of wires running back to the main panel, requiring less material and labor to save you money.
- Energy efficiency: By shortening the distance between wiring runs, you lower the voltage drop that happens over longer distances. This makes your home more energy-efficient and can save you money with less power loss.
- ADUs: If you’re considering adding an ADU to your home or property, a subpanel can manage your electrical needs. If you’re considering renting your ADU, it might be challenging to split the utility bills if you’re on the same system. A separate subpanel makes renting easier with different electrical costs for your rental.
What Electrical Panel Problems Should You Look Out For?
Overcrowding. Make sure that your electrical panel is neither underpowered nor overcrowded in order to maintain safety. For modern homes, electricians recommend 200-amp panels instead of standard 100-amp panels. Upgrade to a larger panel if you need more circuits.
- Corrosion. Ensure that your electrical panel is free of corrosion by checking regularly. Moisture or humidity can cause corrosion to occur. Get a trained professional to assess the damage if you see corrosion or rust stains on any part of your electrical system.
- Overfusing. Overfusing occurs when a load-carrying wire is too small for the fuse or breaker that it is connected to. The circuit breaker won't trip when overloaded when overfusing occurs. As a result of this problem, there is a great risk of an electrical fire.
- Handle ties missing or damaged. The handle ties connect the breaker switches on a 2-pole breaker. Only handle ties should connect these breaker switches, and if the handle switches are missing or damaged, they must be replaced quickly.
The Faith Electric Group, Inc. provides comprehensive electrical panels in Murrieta, Temecula, Menifee, and surrounding areas. We want to treat you like family by providing service without shortcuts.
Keep your family safe with an updated electrical panel you can trust. Call our Murrieta electrical panel upgrade services today at (951) 447-8395 for a free quote!